[OpenSIPS-Users] web access to opensipsctl add?

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Mon Mar 7 18:28:28 CET 2011

Hi,

Can access all opensipsctl services as root but if I drop to a non root
user or try to access this from the web I cannot add a user or issue a
db exec command, I just get no database engine loaded. Everything was
originally built as root. I notice that opensips-cp doesn't use any
calls to opensipsctl for anything other than fifo commands which still
seem to work.

Is there a way round this as it makes life fairly easy to create a
simple rest interface to opensipsctl rather than having to grind through
all the direct db access and should avoid any blocking issues if all db
requests go through opensipsctl.

Many thanks

Chris