[OpenSIPS-Users] Changing R-URI depending on the destination

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 1 13:43:15 CET 2011

Hi Toyima,

you have 2 things here:
    - domain routing - this is automatically done via DNS based forwarding
    - username routing - not sure why you want to change the dialed
username, but if there is not mapping logic for (B->12345 , C->47896,
etc) you can use aliases or dialplan module for translating these usernames.

Toyima Dias wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having doubts with the following architecture:
>
> A---PROXY_A---PROXY_B---B
>
> A calls B with the R-URI: B at PROXY_B <mailto:B at PROXY_B>
>
> This will reach at PROXY_A; but here i need to make some dinamic
> changes...
>
> if the destiny is B at PROXY_B <mailto:B at PROXY_B> i must set the R-URI
> with a number: 12345 at PROXY_B <mailto:12345 at PROXY_B>
>
> If the destiny is C at PROXY_B <mailto:C at PROXY_B> i must set the R-URI
> like this: 47896 at PROXY_B <mailto:47896 at PROXY_B>
>
> Setting different routes on the script is not the best way, bacause i
> won't define routes for every destination at the same domain. Dinamyc
> routing should help and also avps i guess, am i right? what should i
> check to accomplish this?
>
> Using Remote-Party-ID or/and P-Asserted-Identity will also help?
>
> Any clarification will be much appreciated!

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 28th February 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"