[OpenSIPS-Users] Standalone client

Barsan Liviu barsanl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 16:59:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

Yes http://sylkserver.com/ together with OpenSIPs should do it. I notice that an
(older) alternative is OpenSIPs-MediaProxy-MSRPRelay (and Asterisk) from the
same ag-projects.com.
Ask one of the ag-projects.com members (on this user list) to give you the exact
answer which is best for session based conferencing. Do not forgot to explicitly
write down your other requirements, e.g. call forwarding, voice mail etc.

Regards,
Liviu