[OpenSIPS-Users] Standalone client

Barsan Liviu barsanl at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 16:48:54 CEST 2011

Excuse me for the previous incomplete answer, I send it accidentally before
finishing it.

So:

Hi,

To have conference you can choose from MSRP or XMPP implementations.
I have some experience with MSRP: if you want session based IM and voice you
have to choose a client with MSRP support, e.g. Blink Pro (on Mac) from
ag-projects.
For XMPP(Jabber): Bria 3.2
Beside Blink Pro (around 30$), you can  search for other SIP clients with MSRP
on: http://msrprelay.org/wiki/Clients, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_instant_messaging_clients#XMPP_clients,
 just google it.

Regards,
Liviu