[OpenSIPS-Users] How to call a default route on Drouting

joel.oliveira joel.oliveira at interacesso.pt
Tue Jun 28 12:13:19 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I use the next table dr_groups for using DRouting logic inside my script.

Username        Domain  Group ID        Description     Details Edit
.*                  .*         0                 All
294                .*         1                 First Route
296                .*         2                 Second Route

No problems when I place calls from users 294 or 296. The problem occurs
when I try to place a call from a user different then these two. e.g. In
OpenSIPs debug this is the result when I try to place a call from 293:

Jun 28 11:02:27 test /sbin/opensips[21646]: ERROR:drouting:get_group_id: no
group for user "293"@"test.something.pt"
Jun 28 11:02:27 test /sbin/opensips[21646]: ERROR:drouting:do_routing:
failed to get group id

Isn't OpenSIPs supposed to jump into the default route if it doesn't find
the username on the username column of the dr_group table?

Here's my snippet of code:
if ( !do_routing() ) {
	send_reply("503", "No Rules matching the URI");
	exit;
}

Thanks for your time,
Joel Oliveira