[OpenSIPS-Users] SNMPStats - openserSIPRegCurrentUsers is always incrementing

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 17:15:44 CEST 2011

Hi Bogdan
Yes, I can confirm that registered_users shows the same value through the
fifo get_statistics request and the SNMP MIB value. The statistic that
appears to show the correct number of registered users is
usrloc:location-contacts

Here is the complete list of usrloc statistics on my test server today -
only one UA is registered at the moment:
# opensipsctl fifo get_statistics usrloc:
usrloc:registered_users = 14
usrloc:aliases-users = 0
usrloc:aliases-contacts = 0
usrloc:aliases-expires = 0
usrloc:location-users = 14
usrloc:location-contacts = 1
usrloc:location-expires = 13

Sorry I cannot maintain the thread on this reply - I am only receiving
digests from this forum and have forgotten my login details so cannot change
it.

John Quick

Message: 2