[OpenSIPS-Users] SNMPStats - openserSIPRegCurrentUsers is always incrementing

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 11:49:09 CEST 2011

Using SNMPStats with version 1.6.2 of OpenSIPS, the value reported for
openserSIPRegCurrentUsers does not indicate the number of UA's currently
registered. It shows a value that is always increasing over time.

I am testing with 3 registered devices. There are three records in the
location table. However, openserSIPRegCurrentUsers now has a value of 12 and
it increments by 1 approximately every 20 minutes. I would guess it is
showing the cumulative total number of registrations, not the current number
of registered users.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk