[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy stream2uac using incorrect codec

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Wed Jun 22 15:13:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

Would have thought this would cause issues as the caller list is only a
request and cannot be confirmed until the callee confirms what he wants
to use. Is there a specific reason why it is like this as most playback
would be after at least some form of negotiated codec is confirmed and I
believe rtpproxy won't actually perform a playback unless an
rtpproxy_answer has been triggered?

On a similar note how do I get re-invites with sdp to be updated with
the correct rtpproxy entries when forwarded?

Many thanks

Chris