[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence NO_UPDATEDB_FLAG

Nethra Chander netchander at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 15:29:18 CEST 2011

Hi,
I am trying to test the presence using opensips-openxcap set up. I am trying
with two xlite clients. Presence information is not being updated.
Though IM works between users.

The watchers and active watchers tables are duly updated.The NOTIFY messages
are logged in the server logs.

However, the next messages are something like *DBG:presence:update_db_subs:
NO_UPDATEDB_FLAG*

Does this message signify some error? Please advise.

There are no errors logged in the server (at the debug level 3)

I ensured that integrated_xcap server and fallback2db are set. force_active
is disabled for the presence modules.
Also, I have not done any changes to the routing script. (Except to
uncomment the route [2] related lines in the opensips.cfg file)

Please advise, if I have to include specific changes in the script too.

Thank you