[OpenSIPS-Users] Bye_on timeout_flag missing in 1.7

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Jun 17 10:06:08 CEST 2011

Hello,

As I have said before, OpenSIPS 1.7 has not been officially released.
OpenSIPS trunk is for development purposes, and it is not considered
ready to be put directly into production.

In a couple of weeks, after we do some more testing on the new trunk
code, there will be an official release that you will be able to use in
production.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer