[OpenSIPS-Users] LB resources are not getting released after the call ends.

Tushar Jain tusshar.jain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:42:16 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I am trying to use OpenSIPs LB, but dont know where I am making mistake.

Initially the LB works, will connect calls( connected calls== no. of total
resources allotted). after that when I try to make new calls(old calls are
disconnected) it keeps on trying but calls are not connected until unless I
restart the OpenSIPs.

Here is the LB list usage, you can see right now load for both the services
are maximum though there is no call in opensips.

root at opensips:~# opensipsctl fifo lb_list
database engine 'MYSQL' loaded
Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
entering fifo_cmd lb_list
Destination:: sip:OpenSIPs at x.x.x.36 id=1 group=2 enabled=yes auto-re=on
        Resource:: sip max=1 load=1
Destination:: sip:OpenSIPs at x.x.x.37 id=2 group=2 enabled=yes auto-re=on
        Resource:: sip max=4 load=4
FIFO command was:
:lb_list:opensips_receiver_5197

What can be done to release the resources after the call disconnects.
--
Regards

Tushar Jain

"two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and
that has made all the difference"

--Robert Frost "