[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher module setting to probing

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:43:52 CEST 2011

On 10 June 2011 23:36, Robert Thomas <thomcr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Try something like this
>
> if (t_check_status("486|408") && t_local_replied("all")) {

That is what I am doing at the moment in the failure route - however if
probing mode is set to 1 then opensips will handle all the setting to
probing for you (no failure route logic or manual ds_set_state required),
which it does automatically on receiving n 408 responses.

What I want to know is can opensips be limited to only counting it as a
failure if the 408 is locally generated.