[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - CDR Flow record

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Tue Jun 7 15:37:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

The flow is determined by the aNumber and  BillingParty. The logic is
the following:

If the caller is local and aNumber is the same as the BillingPartyID the
flow will be
on-net or outgoing depending on the callee

If the caller is local and aNumber is not the same as the BillingPartyID
the flow will be
on-net-diverted-on-net or on-net-diverted-off-net depending on the callee

If the caller is not local and the BillingParty is local the flow will be
diverted-on-net or diverted-off-net depending on the callee

If the caller is not local and the callee is local the flow will be
incoming

If the caller is not local and the callee is not local is local the flow
will be
transit

After the call is done ( not in progress any more) it will be normalized
by the normalization process. This will rewrite the numbers based on the
config settings.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Best regards,

--