[OpenSIPS-Users] media-proxy invalid IP in sdp

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:02:48 CEST 2011

Hi Saul,

This server is a production one handling more than 30K calls per day.

I just only observe this problem with a particular account.

Their (sip account) outgoing call works fine. This happens when a call transfer happens. any individual call works just fine.

When a call transfer the PBX using the sip account send a re INVITE which is getting a corrupted IP address in here. c=IN IP4 220.233.253.16258.96.1.2.   <-- This should be c=IN IP4  58.96.1.2.

media proxy handles many calls like 50-70 sessions without any issue.

What I trying now is to have a direct public IP for that PBX so it wont use media proxy since its not behind NAT.

I'm sure use_media_proxy only calling once.