[OpenSIPS-Users] 1.7 and rtpproxy issues

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Wed Jul 13 18:48:11 CEST 2011

Hi Razvan,

All the rtpproxy instances are pulled from the latest git and they were
all working okay.

All the instances do work when you first start them but for some reason
it starts throwing this error. It can last quite a while before this
happens so it seems to support playback when you start it but at some
time during running it stops? No errors seem to be thrown at the
rtpproxy end although I only have logging at the ERR level.

What determines if the rtpproxy supports media playback or not? What
could change that would cause it to throw this error mid way through
running. It may be something local but I have no idea where to start
looking seeing as nothing has changed on the media servers between 1.6
and 1.7!

The broken pipe issue seems to only kick in when the call to notify of
timeout occurs. Of the 8 instances it happens on all of them except the
first one started which would point to some sort of clash or error at
the opensips receiving end because it is across both servers. i.e
server1: works,broken,broken,broken server2:
broken,broken,broken,broken.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Chris