[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS as Inbound proxy

Aldoir Ventura aldoir at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 03:27:06 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I use a Panasonic NCP 500/1000 IP PBX for IP telephony. This PBX has two interfaces, one for SIP (192.168.0.150:5060) and another for RTP (192.168.0.151:12000+).

Currently, I'm using an OpenWRT box with siproxd working as a reverse proxy (inbound = wan, outbound = lan) to allow remote access, and this fairly works, except if the user is also behind a NAT.

What I need is to setup OpenSIPS as an ALG. It should accept incoming connections in one interface and relay everything to the internal PBX through another interface, including RTP media. I'm not an expert in OpenSIPS and most of the examples I found here depends on database access or do the REGISTER internally.

I have no knowledge to build my own .cfg file, does anyone have a similar setup or can point me to a similar config file?

Thanks in advance,

Doritos