[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP - Picture change isn't updated on subscribers client

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:19:21 CEST 2011

I will post the question on jitsi.  When will blink for windows support
xcap?  Any timeframe?

Thanks

Sent from Droid
On Jul 7, 2011 11:12 AM, "Saúl Ibarra Corretgé" <saul at ag-projects.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Jul 7, 2011, at 5:44 PM, duane.larson at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Saul,
>>
>> Here is a trace of the Jitsi client logging in, registering and
subscribing.
>> http://pastebin.com/5GX2Pv8F
>>
>> Correct me if I am wrong but shouldn't I see a subscribe come from Jitsi
that is for "Event: xcap-diff"?

>> Could it be a client issue?
>>

> Yes, you should see a SUBSCRIBE for the xcap-diff event, but I don't know
if they support xcap-diff. The only way to get realtime notifications when
an XCAP document changes is xcap-diff, else you need to poll at some
interval, for example.