[OpenSIPS-Users] b2bl_from_spec_param documentation error

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:36:48 CEST 2011

Hi Ovidiu,
Ofcourse it can use avp and var. I was just trying to point out a small
error that I came across. I loaded the param as mentioned in the doc which
was:
modparam("b2b_logic", "b2bl_from_param_spec", "$var(b2bl_from)")

But the above gave me an error saying unable to find parameter
"b2bl_from_param_spec" in b2b_logic. Then I wrote the modparam as follows:
modparam("b2b_logic", "b2bl_from_spec_param", "$var(b2bl_from)")
and this worked without any errors.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh