[OpenSIPS-Users] Users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 6

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:53:55 CEST 2011

Thank you Ovidiu. I had assumed that the Custom-Headers parameters works
only for the initial INVITE request. It works as expected. I have another
concern here:
I dont want the "100 Trying" response going out to the call initiator
because I know that "407" is will obviously come from the "Proxy Opensips".
While using t_relay I could have done that using the flags inside the
t_relay function. Is it possible to avoid the "100 Trying" somehow when
relaying the call in B2B mode?
To be honest, I have a web application which initiates the call and expects
a "407" response and then will send the INVITE again with digest
credentials. When that application gets the "100 Trying" response, the
application gets confused :)
Either I will have to tweak the application to just ignore the 100 response
which is little difficult or else find a way to avoid sending 100 response
from opensips. Please Help !!

Thanks in advance.

--- Jayesh