[OpenSIPS-Users] missed call records

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 1 18:20:46 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

On 06/30/2011 01:21 PM, Chris Martineau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to sort out some issues with how my missed call and
> failure records are recorded.
>
> My cfg file sets up the acc settings as follows...
>
> modparam("acc", "db_url","mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")
>
> modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
>
> modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)
>
> modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)
>
> modparam("acc", "cdr_flag", 7)
>
>       if (is_method("INVITE")) {

>             setflag(1); # do accounting
>
>             setflag(2); # do accounting
>
>             setflag(3); # do accounting
>
>             setflag(7); # do cdr accounting
>
> Everything works fine and confirmed calls go to the acc database and
> missed calls go to the missed calls database.
>
> However I need to translate the error codes I receive from upstream to
> a more generic code for callers.
>
> I have done this as follows...
>
> At the end of the failure route...
>
>             t_reply("486","Busy");
>
>             exit;
>
> which works and converts all returned errors to 486 fine but I get 2
> records in the missed calls db the original and the translated. Is it
> possible to only log the original somehow apart from retrospectively
> removing them from the db?

This was a bug which was fixed today - normally, the missed call event
is generated by the received reply, not by the outgoing reply. Because
of a bug, in some cases, both were generated - if you update from SVN,
you should have the right code.

> Also for internally generated failure codes (408 timeouts etc) I
> cannot see anyway of translating them.

You mean you do not get any missed calls for internal 408 ? is the
missed call flag set for that transaction ?

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"