[OpenSIPS-Users] Entered reason in t_reply doesn't get entered in db

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 1 18:17:58 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

The missed call events are generated when a negative final reply is
received / generated on the outbound part of a transaction (from the
next hop).

So the missed call record will contain information about the received
reply and not the reply you are sending out. This is why you see the
received reason code and not the one you are forcing.

If you want to force your own stuff, you may try two options:
     1) in failure route, before "t_reply()" set again the missed call
flags, so you will force a second missed call event when reply is sent out
     2) do not use the missed call flag (auto acc) and use the
acc_db_request() function from script to generate your missed call
custom event.

On 07/01/2011 04:54 PM, Chris Martineau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are entering custom reason codes into the t_reply and sl_reply like
> ("403","No Funds") which gets sent out okay but doesn't get put into
> the missed_call db. The entry in the db is always the default reason
> for that code 403 Forbidden in this case.
>
> Is there a way to get the custom reason code into the db?
>
> Regards
>
> Chris

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"