[OpenSIPS-Users] fix_route_dialog problem

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Jan 31 15:33:54 CET 2011

Hello,

Indeed that ticket was mistakenly marked as closed. As I explained
before, if a message with no route headers is received, loose_route()
automatically rejects it and fix_route_dialog() cannot be called as the
dialog doesn't get the chance to be matched.

I am working to implement fix that will make it possible to cope with
such a scenario.

Regards,

--
Vlad Paiu