[OpenSIPS-Users] Control Panel Dialog config for multiple servers

Cinthia Leung cinthia721 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 01:46:32 CET 2011

Hello,

I have several OpenSIPS servers running and I'd like to have OCP installed on a separate server to keep track of all of them.  At this time I'm stuck at configuring the dialog tool.

It looks like it can send MI commands to multiple servers to get a list of active dialogs, is that right?
If yes, I can use some help here. I am unable to grab dialog status from all servers, only one at a time.

I think I have boxes.global.inc.php configured right, since I'm able to see all my servers in the drop down list of the System -> MI Commands tool page

I don't know if I have config/tools/system/dialog/local.inc.php set correctly.  I have these lines in the file
 $box[0]['mi']['conn']="server1_ip:8080";
 $box[1]['mi']['conn']="server2_ip:8080";

Please help.  Thanks.

Cinthia