[OpenSIPS-Users] Doing the CDR dance

Jock McKechnie jock.mckechnie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:26:45 CET 2011

Greetings all;

I'm having a devil of a time getting CDR logging functioning. I've gone over
the ACC documentation six ways from Sunday, and I've googled like crazy
trying to find a sample configuration that might've been logged somewhere,
but I'm not finding anything. Either that, or I'm as daft as a brush.

I've got OpenSIPS logging console details to log_local7, which I'm
redirecting using rsyslog to /var/log/opensips.log. I'm now trying to get
CDRs generated and recorded _to disk_ to /var/log/opensips.cdr via
log_local6. I've got rsyslog correctly configured for pushing local6 to the
aforementioned file, and rsylogd has created the file, but call after call,
no details get filtered into it.

I've got the following (obviously I'm omitting huge chunks of config, but
this should be the "relevant" stuff):

loadmodule("dialog.so")
loadmodule("acc.so")

modparam("acc", "log_facility", "log_local6")
modparam("acc", "cdr_flag", 1)

if (method=="INVITE") {
   setflag(1);
   route(1);