[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS handling B2B features

Toyima Dias toyimads at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:38:40 CET 2011

Thanks Anca,

To make transfers possibles, i would use REFER messages, and for this i
would need to use B2BUA module of opensips, rigth?

What about conferences? For conferences is the same procedure (REFER
messages), but always handling a media b2bua, rigth?

Is there a way to handle call transfer without the B2BUA module as REFER is
a sequential request and should be routed like the other sequential request
on the script (ACK, BYE, etc)

Thanks in advance!