[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR Accounting

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jan 25 16:56:07 CET 2011

Why do you need microseconds in accounting? All database queries, round trip time to the database on the LAN, radius requests,  all add up times impossible to measure. What is the point of accounting microseconds for a process that itself takes unknown amount of time but several order of magnitude higher than your accounting resolution?

Adrian