[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling messages to more than one final destination

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Mon Jan 24 20:09:44 CET 2011

Anca,

When using t_replicate, is opensips then expecting a response from the
server it is replicated to? I'm guessing not and also therefore will not
send retries when/if no response is received. Then on the recording server
you can just use tcpdump to save the messages.
Further you would need to t_replicate every message, catching it before any
t_relay (actually replacing t_relay) including loose routing at the
beginning of the script and also in on_reply routes.
Are these assumptions correct?

A note on many destinations, I've been using it for replicating
registrations to voicemail servers and had to use append_branch to my other
destinations and t_replicate to the last one. I'm not sure how it then deals
with where it expects a response from if not all destinations (depending on
answer to above question).

Thanks
Dave