[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple use_media_proxy() calls

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Jan 21 16:37:15 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Jeff Pyle chagrin I've seen a few more
carriers exhibit this type of behavior.  One

> way or another I think we're going to have to find a way to accommodate
> it.

I'd just like to add my $0.02 here. I've had this exact same problem. It was
a while ago, so I don't remember the details. But essentially the problem
what that the media came from a different port than what was indicated in
the SDP. The provider said that I should ignore the media and use the SDP
and refused to work with me beyond that.

I'd bet that Jeff and I are having issues with the same carrier. And for
what it's worth, it's a very big carrier.

-Brett