[OpenSIPS-Users] Gateways with SIP URIs

Toyima Dias toyimads at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 01:31:58 CET 2011

Hello,

I have some doubts about a configuration that i have to do very soon, the
problem is that we have a particular Gateway with many cards (ISDN, BRI,
etc), each card has its own URI and the Gateway has it's IP address, the
point is that the calls should go directly to the cards (depending on the
request uri or the uri of the caller), is it possible in OpenSIPS to send
the calls directly to one of this cards (sending to the right SIP URI) ? i
have been checking some documentation and seems to be possible but only to
IP addresses with rewritehostport, like this for example:

   #--- Routing to the PSTN section ---#

if (uri=~"^sip:[2-9][0-9]{6}@") {

route(4);

exit;

} else {

sl_send_reply("403", "No permissions for local calls");

exit; };

};

   route[4] {
## Send the call to the PSTN
rewritehostport("10.1.30.45");
route(1);
}

Am i missing something? do i have any concept confussion?

Any help would be appreciated

Regards