[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR Accounting

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Wed Jan 19 18:29:28 CET 2011

Be careful when using $Tsm. I read a thread the other day that was just
talking about it and that it returns milliseconds since midnight, not epoch.
So if that is true you will need to somehow handle calls that cross midnight
for duration at least and start/answer/end of call if including the
precision in those timestamps.
I'd be interested to see what you find.
What I've seen with sub second accounting is for rounding purposes where for
example billing in 6 second increments and it is always rounded up. So a
call 6.001 seconds would be charged for 12 seconds.

Dave