[OpenSIPS-Users] milliseconds and random values

Anton Zagorskiy a.zagorskiy at oyster-telecom.ru
Mon Jan 17 14:38:24 CET 2011

Hi Anca,

I'm sorry, but $Tsm return microseconds, not milliseconds.

Also, despite gettimeofday() documentation, on CentOS 5.5 $Tsm returns
_current_ microseconds, not timestamp in microseconds.
But this seems correct, because of underlying function gettimeofday()
returns microseconds' field in a long int type. It capacity is 10 digit (4
bytes) and for microseconds it should has 16 digits (at least 7 bytes).