[OpenSIPS-Users] DND and presence

Dani Popa dani.popa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:34:38 CET 2011

Hi,

I think you should make distinction between "call DND" and "presence
DND".  DND for not receiving calls you can do from ACL or user
credentials. For presence, DND is indicated by UACs(also you cand use
fifo to change presence status for subscribers). Of course you can check
presence messages from the UAC and change also the DND for calls doing
query in database directly from opensips script config.

For the second question, i think you can use dns records to change
presence between two opensips servers and you don't need to share
presence database.

Dani