[OpenSIPS-Users] Pacth rtpproxy

Denis Putyato denis7979 at mail.ru
Wed Jan 12 13:38:15 CET 2011

Razvan, I got rtpproxy from  <http://opensips.org/pub/rtpproxy/> http://opensips.org/pub/rtpproxy/ as you wrote.

I started it using such cli command “/usr/local/rtpproxy1/bin/rtpproxy -u opensips -l 1.1.1.1 -s /var/run/rtpproxy.sock -T 80 -i -n /var/run/timer.sock  -d INFO” and made test call.

Callee has been ringing during about 2 minutes and nothing happens at all. What I did wrong?

P.S. I use such function in my script for rtp proxy “rtpproxy_offer("con");”