[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting: no valid routing rules

Ronald Cepres rbcepres at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:16:26 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,

yes it is the right url. anyway, i solved my own problem now. it appears to
me that when i migrated my data, the  previous data on the 'description'
column of my 1.6.3 table was placed on the new 'attrs' column on 1.6.4
instead of on the 'description' column. That might have caused an error
somewhere but there are no logs regarding that issue.

Thanks for attending anyway!

Regards,
Ronald

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro