[OpenSIPS-Users] prepaid with call plan

Dani Popa dani.popa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:41:41 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,

I know that opensips care just about SIP part. But my question is if
somebody tried to make this setup with call_control and opensips. I did
prepaid part, but now, i'm stuck in billing part. I have to tell radius
that the call belongs to some service plans(i have to setup some flag
and then pass it to radius somehow ) and the price for that call is 0. I
just try to avoid to make changes in call_control  module to return
(other value then  2 - call with no limit, 1 - call with call control
limit, -1, and so on..) that mean in my case, call belongs to some
service plan and to setup flag for billing in that case.

Thanks,
Dani