[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b refer scenario

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed Jan 5 13:52:37 CET 2011

Hi Anton,

01/05/2011 02:09 PM, a.zagorskiy at oyster-telecom.ru wrote:
> Hi Anca,
> thanks for your reply, but could you explain a bit more?
>
> I don't understand how B2B will understand that he should execute
> scenario on REFER request when b2b_init_request is calling on an
> INVITE request?
>
> I'm talking about situation, where there are 2 UAs, they has
> established session, and one of them sending the REFER request to
> another.

Yes, this is exactly how it works, by calling the b2b_init_request on
the initial Invite, so that B2BUA is in the middle of the call and can
control it. If you look in the xml scenario file you will see that there
is a rule for REFER there - this is how it know that when a REFER is
received it has to do what it has to do.
Try this out  and you will see ;) .

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro