[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem connecting to media relay

suree suree mailtosuree7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 07:35:36 CET 2011

Hi,

I have an app which initiates a video transfer invitation to the receiver.
In the receiver i can see i get the invite request. I also see 200ok going
from the receiver to the initiator after accepting the session. Pls note
that my app does not have session in progress and PRACK messages implemented
as I know what codec is supported in both initiator and receiver. After
receiving 200 ok, the initiator starts sending the RTP packets to the media
relay. But from the media trace in the CDR tool i could not see any packets
reaching the media relay. Can somebody tell me how media relay connects to
the initiator and receiver. Also please let me know how the media relay
identifies the callee remote IP address and callee remote codec. From the
media trace I see both are unknown.

Suree