[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips-mi-proxy error with xcap-diff

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Jan 4 08:59:50 CET 2011

Hi,

On 28/12/10 6:09 PM, Duane Larson wrote:
> I am getting the following error from Opensips-mi-proxy when it receives
> an XMLRPC request from OpenXCAP

That error is produced when parsing the reply from OpenSIPS when
executing the pua_publish MI command to publish an xcap-diff event.
Looks like OpenSIPS is not identifying xcap-diff as a valid event even
if you have loaded the presence_xcapdiff module, I spotted these in you
debug trace:

ERROR:presence:handle_publish: Missing or unsupported event header field
value
ERROR:presence:handle_publish: #011event=[xcap-diff]

IIRC Anca made a fix not so long ago addressing this. Please try latest
OpenSIPS version.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects