[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog module app callback hooks not saved to DB

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Wed Feb 23 00:25:47 CET 2011

I tested setting up acc module to use the cdr_flag with dialog module.
Works nicely until opensips is restarted while there is an open call.
After an opensips restart, calls that were started before the restart do not
get an entry in the DB. Not even an old style BYE record.
I verified that the dialog was matched using:
  xlog("L_NOTICE", "CID->$ci, fU->$fU, orU->$oU: Loose Route $rm Request -
si=$si - next via $rd:$rp\n");
    if ( $DLG_status == NULL ) {
        xlog("L_WARN", "CID->$ci, fU->$fU, orU->$oU: WARNING: BYE without
dialog. NO CDR, just old style rec for BYE in acc table.\n");
in the loose routing logic that handles the bye.
I get the first message but not the warning.
I also ran into this problem previously with media_proxy_engage. It cleans
itself up because of no RTP after a bit though and so is not as big of a
deal.

Am I missing something or is this a bug I need to report?

Dave