[OpenSIPS-Users] how to fit OpenSIPS into my scenario of database routing with more params?

Georgy Goshin gosha at inbox.ee
Tue Feb 22 21:36:20 CET 2011

I'd prefer to realize in the database my own routing logic and looking the
way to pass all parameters needed for accepting and directing a call (SRC
IP, SRC NUM, DST NUM, TIME and maybe SRC media format) to the database with
a SELECT statement and return the gateway or gateway list and processed call
parameters (rewritten numbers and so on).

Is there a possibility to do this way?

Thanks,
G.