[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS monthly comunity meeting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 15 16:05:33 CET 2011

Hi all,

As part of the effort of making OpenSIPS project as open and as
interactive (to the users) as possible, we plan to start a program of
public online meetings with the community - the basic idea is to try to
involve as much people as possible in the process of running and guiding
the OpenSIPS project -via a open and public discussion :)

Purpose
-------
Identify issues that needs to be addressed - issues may be technical
(like tech work, features, improvements, contributions, etc) or
management (lists, SVN/GIT, etc). NOTE: the meetings will identify the
issues, we DO NOT plan to resolve the issues during these meetings (who,
how and when to solve will be decided in the meeting)

When
-----
The meetings will be monthly, in the second Wednesday of each month.

Where
-----
IRC #opensips channel - anyone is welcomed to formulate ideas or to
contribute with solutions for the discussed items.

What
----
with one week before the meeting, we will publish the list of topics
(issues that need to be addressed)

As a first meeting we want to start with 22th of February, 17:00 CET
(even if does not match the "when" rule) - to be just a "kick-off"
meeting with the following topic:
    1) Meetings - how and where : is chat ok (audio conf) ? is IRC ok ?
what about SIP chat ? What is the best time for everybody ?

Best regards,

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 28th February 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"