[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology hiding - B2B_LOGIC

Kamen Petrov kamen.petrov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 01:26:34 CET 2011

Hi Ovidiu,

With that scenario, when exactly should I call rtpproxy_offer/answer/engage
?
Is it on the b2b:
local_route {
   if (is_method("INVITE")) {
     engage_rtp_proxy();
   }
}

Do I need anything else rtp related anywhere ?
The SIP goes ok with the scenario but the RTP does not and the audio is
missing.

Also, do I need anything special to enable the DTMF relay with the top
hiding ?

Thanks in advance.
Kamen Petrov