[OpenSIPS-Users] Change in SDP/RTP routing with Opensips 1.4 and 1.6

Chris Stone axisml at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 22:28:44 CET 2011

Ovidiu,

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com> wrote:
> Add the following xlog at the beginning of the script:
> xlog("L_INFO", "$mb\n");

Cool - forgot about the $mb to log the packet. Thanks - can be handy.
In the route() function, the packet was dumped to the log. Looked the
same, as expected.

> Then and add a local_route:
> local_route {
>        xlog("L_INFO", "$mb\n");
> }

Added, but did not get hit since I'm not using the tm module and from
what I read, this is only used when using the tm module.

> Then check the logs.  There you should have the received and sent message.

No sent message seen, just the initial invite as received....

Thanks

Chris