[OpenSIPS-Users] How to modify the 100 Trying packet

Tyler Merritt tyler at fonality.com
Tue Feb 8 05:14:18 CET 2011

Dave,

Thanks for your reply.  I see you reply a lot and I appreciate you taking
the time to help us.

I read the page you linked - and I've stumbled across that before, but it's
not what I want to do sadly :(

The carrier basically wants me to strip the "Server" header from the 100
message.  That's it - if this message went through the routing logic, I
could just "remove_hf("Server");" but alas...

I've told them this is a no-go for now.  Seems that we would have to modify
the OpenSIPs core to make it happen.  Not worth the time or effort for this
reason.