[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.6 on Ubuntu

Tyler Merritt tyler at fonality.com
Fri Feb 4 01:01:47 CET 2011

Dave,

The audio on some of the webinars that I have watched has been almost
unintelligible :(  I like webinars - I present many of them in my work for
our customers, but I couldn't really hear well.

I can't attend the live webinars as I'm in Tokyo - they happen at like 3 am.

Anyway to clean up the audio?  Bogdan - can I send you a mic better mic :)

  <http://pbxtra.fonality.com/products/hud/> *Tyler Merritt*. Sales Engineer
.
  Contact: tmerritt at fonality.com <tyler at fonality.com> | 310.861.4300 x 8850

  fonality.com <http://www.fonality.com> | SE