[OpenSIPS-Users] reason headers

Jan D. j-doedel at zonnet.nl
Fri Dec 30 11:39:15 CET 2011

Our opensips setup sits in between a Cisco-SIPGateway/IOS-12.x and a
Philips/NEC PaBX (NEC-i SV8100-GE 06.01/2.1)

If a call is setup and canceled from the Cisco site, there is a 'Reason'
header in the Cancel request, this Cancel request is generated by the Cisco:

Reason: SIP;cause=487;text=ORIGINATOR_CANCEL

The Philips/NEC response is a 'Status-Line: SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request'

Because I can not change the Cisco (this is not our applience) I have to
filter out the Reason header. I already tried a remove_hf, but this didn't
work.

Any thought / tips how to do this?

Gr.

Jan