[OpenSIPS-Users] Count SIP requests based on their method

Maysoon Aaziz Alduwais malduwais1 at KSU.EDU.SA
Fri Dec 23 21:44:21 CET 2011

Thank you very much! it worked for me,

Best Regards,

From: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org [users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Vlad Paiu [vladpaiu at opensips.org]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 12:19 PM
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Count SIP requests based on their method

Hello,

Check out the STATISTICS module [1].
It will allow you to create statistics from your script and
increment/decrement them.
Also, take into account that if you do not want to count
retransmissions, you have to take care of this at TM level.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/statistics.html

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer