[OpenSIPS-Users] Blank domain field in subscriber table

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Tue Dec 20 09:43:47 CET 2011

Hi,

if i understand this correctly, this should be easy to solve if all your
domains point to one ip. The www_challenge function has a parameter
"realm" if you set this to your ip (where all your domains / subdomains
point to) and also add this IP as domain for every user in subscriber
table it should work out of the box?

www_authorize("yourIP", "subscriber")) {

Best Regards

Max M.