[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy/FreeRadius configuration file read Error

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Mon Dec 12 17:53:26 CET 2011

Hi Nick

I think it is best explained with an example. We use
/etc/opensips/radius/client.conf:
auth_order      radius,local
login_tries     4
login_timeout   60
nologin         /etc/nologin
authserver      localhost
acctserver      localhost
servers         /etc/opensips/radius/servers
dictionary      /etc/opensips/radius/dictionary
seqfile         /var/run/opensips/opensips_radius.seq
mapfile         /etc/opensips/radius/port-id-map
default_realm
radius_timeout  5
radius_retries  3

And in the dictonary file we include :
$INCLUDE                /etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary

and specify some extra sip attributes needed for opensips and mediaproxy.

In the /etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary we have no extra dictionaries
just the default attributes. Please also note the attributes mediaproxy
needs.

The localhost 127.0.0.1 problem has to do with /etc/hosts and the
network configuration.\

BTW on which distro are you trying to install?

Best regards,

Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects