[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting 200 ACKS with Radius

discodog62 at aol.com discodog62 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 23:38:58 CET 2011

Okay So I am just thinking out loud here.  Would I be able to use the dialog mod with this.

I am accounting a fax call so I am getting 2 ACKS.  One on the 200 connect and the second on the T38 re-invite.

Would I be able to set some value in the dialog mod so that if ACK = 1 the I don't account for the second T38 ACK?

Thanks again.